Before we dive into this thing, Kate and Fuzzy thought we should introduce ourselves.
We’re indebted, even before we begin, to:
- The website Infinite Summer for their reading schedule.
- Dave Stinton for the suggestion of our name.
- Noah Ginex for our theme music.
Some show notes:
- Jeri’s Grill is at 4357 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL. It’s pretty good for what it is.
- Fuzzy mentions a couple of other podcasts: 372 Pages We’ll Never Get Back and I Don’t Even Own a Television. Both are great.
- Kate mentions A Confederacy of Dunces which Fuzzy liked and Kate did not.
For next episode, read to page 94 if you’re going to read along.